Home » » Herpes Simplex Virus: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment

Herpes Simplex Virus: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment

Herpes Simplex Virus - HSV
Herpes simplex virus: After clearing, herpes simplex sores can return. When the sores return, the outbreak tends to be milder than the first outbreak.

Herpes simplex virus is a common viral infection. If you’ve ever had a cold sore or fever blister, you picked up the herpes simplex virus. Most cold sores are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1). Other names for cold sores caused by HSV-1 are:
  • Oral herpes.
  • Mouth herpes.
  • Herpes simplex labialis.
Herpes simplex viruses are contagious, even when you do not see sores.

A closely related herpes simplex virus, HSV-2, causes most cases of genital herpes. But either HSV-1 or HSV-2 can cause a herpes sore on the face or genitals.

Herpes simplex: Signs and symptoms

Herpes Simplex Virus - HSV
Herpes simplex: If a person has HSV-1, a bad sunburn can trigger a herpes simplex outbreak.

Herpes Simplex Virus - HSV
Herpes simplex: Outbreaks usually develop around the mouth or on the genitals, but the sores can appear almost anywhere on the skin.

Many people who get the virus that causes herpes never see or feel anything. If signs (what you see) or symptoms (what you feel) occur, a person may experience:
  • Tingling, itching, or burning: Before the blisters appear, the skin may tingle, itch, or burn for a day or so.
  • Sores: One or more painful, fluid-filled blisters may appear. Blisters break open and often ooze fluid and form a crust, before healing. The first time sores appear, they will show up between 2 and 20 days after a person has contact with an infected person. The sores can last from 7 to 10 days. Where the sores appear often varies with type:
  1. Oral herpes (HSV-1): Most blisters appear on the lips or around the mouth. Sometimes blisters form on the face or on the tongue. Although these are the most common places to find oral herpes, the sores can appear anywhere on the skin.
  2. Genital herpes (HSV-2): Sores typically occur on the penis, vagina, buttocks, or anus. Women can have sores inside the vagina. Like oral herpes, these sores can appear anywhere on the skin.
  • Flu-like symptoms. Fever, muscle aches, or swollen lymph nodes (glands) in the neck (oral herpes) or groin (genital herpes) are possible.
  • Problems urinating. People (most often women) with genital herpes may have trouble urinating or have a burning feeling while urinating.
  • An eye infection (herpes keratitis). Sometimes the herpes simplex virus can spread to one or both eyes. If this happens, you can have pain, light sensitivity, discharge, and a gritty feeling in the eye. Without prompt treatment, scarring of the eye may result. Scarring can lead to cloudy vision and even loss of vision.
  • If you develop signs and symptoms of herpes simplex, you can expect to have these for as long as listed below:
  1. Oral (mouth) herpes: 2 to 3 weeks
  2. Genital herpes: 2 to 6 weeks (the first outbreak)

Herpes simplex: Who gets and causes


Who gets herpes simplex?

Most people get HSV-1 (herpes simplex type 1) as an infant or child. This virus can be spread by skin-to-skin contact with an adult who carries the virus. An adult does not have to have sores to spread the virus.

A child can get this virus from an infected adult. A kiss, eating from the same utensil, or sharing a towel can spread the virus.

A person usually gets HSV-2 (herpes simplex type 2) through sexual contact. About 20% of sexually active adults in the United States carry HSV-2. Some people are more likely to get HSV-2. These people:
  • Are female.
  • Have had many sex partners.
  • Had sex for the first time at a young age.
  • Have (or had) another sexually transmitted infection.
  • Have a weakened immune system due to a disease or medicine.

What causes herpes simplex?

Herpes simplex viruses spread from person to person through close contact. You can get a herpes simplex virus from touching a herpes sore. Most people, however, get herpes simplex from an infected person who does not have sores. Doctors call this “asymptomatic viral shedding.”

How people get herpes around their mouth

A person with HSV-1 (herpes simplex type 1) can pass it to someone else by:
  • Kissing.
  • Touching the person’s skin, such as pinching a child’s cheek.
  • Sharing objects such as silverware, lip balm, or a razor.
How people get herpes on their genitals

You can get genital herpes after coming into contact with HSV-1 or HSV-2. Most people get genital herpes from HSV-2, which they get during sex. If someone has a cold sore and performs oral sex, this can spread HSV-1 to the genitals — and cause herpes sores on the genitals.

Mothers can give the herpes virus to their baby during childbirth. If the baby is born during the mother's first episode of genital herpes, the baby can have serious problems.

What happens once you have HSV-1 or HSV-2?

Once a person becomes infected with a herpes virus, the virus never leaves the body. After the first outbreak, the virus moves from the skin cells to nerve cells. The virus stays in the nerve cells forever. But it usually just stays there. In this stage, the virus is said to be dormant, or asleep. But it can become active again.

Some things that can trigger (wake up) the virus are:
  • Stress.
  • Illness.
  • Fever.
  • Sun exposure.
  • Menstrual periods.
  • Surgery.

Herpes simplex: Diagnosis, treatment, and outcome


How do dermatologists diagnose herpes simplex?

During an outbreak, a dermatologist often can diagnose herpes simplex by looking at the sores. To confirm that a patient has herpes simplex, a dermatologist may take a swab from a sore and send this swab to a laboratory.

When sores are not present, other medical tests, such as blood tests, can find the herpes simplex virus.

How do dermatologists treat herpes simplex?

There is no cure for herpes simplex. The good news is that sores often clear without treatment. Many people choose to treat herpes simplex because treatment can relieve symptoms and shorten an outbreak.

Most people are treated with an antiviral medicine. An antiviral cream or ointment can relieve the burning, itching, or tingling. An antiviral medicine that is oral (pills) or intravenous (shot) can shorten an outbreak of herpes.

Prescription antiviral medicines approved for the treatment of both types of herpes simplex include:
  • Acyclovir
  • Famciclovir
  • Valacyclovir
Taken daily, these medicines can lessen the severity and frequency of outbreaks. They also can help prevent infected people from spreading the virus.

Outcome

The first (primary) outbreak of herpes simplex is often the worst. Not all first outbreaks are severe, though. Some are so mild that a person does not notice. When the first outbreak of genital herpes is mild and another outbreak happens years later, the person can mistake it for a first outbreak.

Some people have 1 outbreak. For others, the virus becomes active again. When they have another outbreak, it is called a recurrence. These tend to be more common during the first year of infection. Over time, the outbreaks tend to become less frequent and milder. This is because the body makes antibodies (defenses) to the virus.

Serious complications rarely occur in healthy people with herpes simplex. They occur most often in unborn babies, newborns, and people who have a long-term illness or weak immune system. If you have cancer or HIV/AIDS, or you had an organ transplant, seek medical help right away if you have signs or symptoms of a herpes infection.

Herpes simplex: Tips for managing


There are things you can do at home to help manage herpes sores. 

Relieve discomfort

The following can help:
  • Apply medicine that you can buy without a prescription, such as benzocaine and L-lysine, to the blisters.
  • Put ice on the blisters.
  • Avoid things that could trigger another outbreak, such as stress and getting a sunburn.
Avoid spreading the virus

The following may reduce the risk of spreading the herpes simplex virus:

Oral herpes (herpes simplex type 1)
If you have sores on your face:
  • Do not kiss anyone.
  • Do not have oral sex.
  • Do not share items such as silverware, cups, towels, and lip balms.
If you have tingling, burning, itching, or tenderness where you had a herpes sore, keep that area of your body away from others.

You can prevent spreading the sores to other parts of your body by:
  • Washing your hands after touching a cold sore.
  • Using a cotton-tip swab to apply herpes medicine to a cold sore also helps.
Genital herpes (herpes simplex type 2)

When you have sores or symptoms do not have sex with uninfected partners.

If you do not have sores or symptoms, use a latex condom to lower the risk of spreading the virus. You should know that even with a condom, it is possible to spread the virus if it lies on nearby skin that the condom does not cover.

If you are pregnant tell your doctor if you or your partner has genital herpes. You may need to take medicine at the end of your pregnancy to prevent passing the virus to your baby.

Related resources:

Herpes is not life-threatening. But it can be life-changing. Learning more about this infection and networking with others who live with it can help you feel better.

Herpes Resource Center

The American Sexual Health Association offers coping tips, message boards, links to support groups, and a hotline.

Source:  http://www.aad.org/dermatology-a-to-z/diseases-and-treatments/e---h/herpes-simplex

18 comments:

  1. Elizabeth Eliza
    I want to share my testimony on how i get cure of my HERPES GENITAL with the help of Doctor ODUWA,i have being suffering for this disease for a very long time now. I have try several means to get rid of the (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR ODUWA and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to DR ODUWA telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm I never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that I am cured, after some time I went to my doctor to confirmed if I have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email DR ODUWA on sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends and to share this to every one that have any of this sickness.
    1 cancer
    2 stroke,
    3 HIV
    4 herpes
    5 ulcer
    6 Hepatitis disease
    7 Diabetics

    kindly email doctor oduwa for your own cure if you have any
    disease listed above via : dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Joyce Benson, I want to testify about how Dr.Ekpiku help me to cure my herpes virus. It was in my brain causing constant pounding and messing with my sight. It tingles at the base of my spine all the time and messes hugely with my bowel function. My right leg was numb and I can not sleep at night because of the symptoms. This was hell on earth. I have tried everything to get off the virus but nothing comes out good on it. I saw so many testimony on how Dr. Ekpiku the herbs medicine man help to cure so many people herpes. So i contact him for help and tell him my herpes problem. He assure me that i will be negative after he finish casting the spell for 48 hours. He cast the spell and asked me to go for check-up after three days of casting the spell, Luckily for me were tested herpes negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the internet, he is truly a great man, I am now free from herpes all thanks goes to Dr. Ekpiku for what he did in my life...If you are out there have herpes problem or any other disease you have to seek for his help because he is going to help you cure your herpes or any other sickness. email him on: Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or call him +2348073673757) THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone my names are Christina missy , i am here to testify about a great herbal spell caster called Dr Eromosele who helped me cure my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. So One day I went on line on the Internet to know more clue about the Herpes Simplex Virus i came across a review of a lady saying that she got her Herpes Simplex Virus cured by A great herbal spell caster Called Dr Eromosele. And she also went as far to drop an email address and including Dr Eromosele telephone number and advise anyone to contact Dr Eromosele for any kind of help. So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished, contact him email: dreromoselespellhome@gmail.com or call his telephone number +2347038110398

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been a patient of herpes since 5 years. I had tried a lot of anti viral meds prescribed to me by doctors over the years but I could not see any improvements in my symptoms. One day while going through the internet , i got to know about this great Herbal Dr who uses his herbal remedies in curing people,quickly i contacted him. After few weeks the improvement were very visible. Outbreaks has stopped and the sores started to heal. I would recommend this to all my friends,families,around the globe suffering from herpes.you can contact the Dr through his email on Dr.Aseinherbalhome@gmail.com or you call him on +2348163904713.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m giving a testimony about Dr. Ibudu who cured me from HIV/AIDS, someone directed me to dr Ibudu she told me that dr Ibudu helped her cure her GENITAL HERPES but i did not believe at first time until i give a try, when I did the test and I was confirmed positive, I was so confused because my son is just too young and I need to be there for him, so I tried all means to make sure I will be there for him, I contacted Dr. Ibudu through his email and explained my problems to him, and he assured me of healing, he did what he has been doing for other people and I was cured also when he asked me to go for check-up… I’m so happy for what Dr. Ibudu did for me, contact him via email on tinalovespell@yahoo.com I know he can help you too. You can reach his line Call +2348078467513

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to say a big thanks to the man who is behind my smiles today by reuniting me and my Husband after he divorced me. Dr Fadeyi who is a very powerful spell caster brought my husband back to me and made him beg me to forgive him for everything he did to me, i really missed him so much and always loved him. Am happy to have him back in my life and all my appreciations goes to Dr Fadeyi for helping me and bringing my husband back to my life with his great powers. My friends out there who are going through marriage problems and divorce issues i assure you that you can get your lover back to your life with the help of Dr Fadeyi. You can reach him on: Doctorfadeyitempleofspell@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348112252378. He has the best solution to marriage issues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am joan hardy from United State Join me celebrate this day which my Lord God has made for using this great and powerful healer called Dr Fara that cured my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS disease which has been eating me up for over 4 years now without solutions, i tried looking for solutions online, and through hospital, they keep on giving me orientations about drugs that can extend my years. now since Dr Fara has helped me to cure my disease with the use of herbal remedy and knowledge of his forefathers everything has been going well now, i owe you greatly for healing me so if anybody need is help or you also want to get cured you can also contact him on his email address: drfaraspelltemple@gmail.com THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr.Fara. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER .HEPATITIS B

    ReplyDelete
  8. DR OBOITE herbal medicine is a good remedy for herpes simplex virus cure
    I was cured recently by one man from Africa DR OBOITE,A friend introduced me to him i contacted him, and he treat me an cured my HPV virus permanently, It's still a surprised to me because all hope was gone, so i decided to testify his goodness to everyone, So if you have any diseases like this, ACNE/HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS C VIRUS/HERPES VIRUS/GENITAL WART/ ALS/ COPD, or any diseases he can cure it and is a humble and truthful man. You can write DR OBOITE through mail: droboiteherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him with his telephone number +2348054265852

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr lucafo, i have been suffering from this disease for the past 2 years without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 4 days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can to mail him on drlucafospellhome@gmail.com or you can also whatsapp him on +23490385034 he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below
    . SIMPLEX AND GENITAL HERPES
    .DIABETES
    . CANCER
    .HEPATITIS
    .HIV&AIDS
    Thank you for your time bye

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello everyone my names are glory atuba, i am here to testify about a great herbal spell caster called Dr Aiwekhoe who helped me cure my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. So One day I went on line on the Internet to know more clue about the Herpes Simplex Virus i came across a review of a lady saying that she got her Herpes Simplex Virus cured by A great herbal doctor Called Dr Aiwekhoe. And she also went as far to drop an email address and including Dr Aiwekhoe telephone number and advise anyone to contact Dr Aiwekhoee for any kind of help. So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished, contact him email: draiwekhoespiritualtemple@gmail.com. or call his telephone number +2348102960248

    ReplyDelete
  11. It still unbelievable to believe that HIV AIDS still has cure, Me and my Wife has been suffering from HIV AIDS for so many years and we have search for help but we were unable to find one, i was told that there was no cure for HIV AIDS but somehow i believe that there was someone out that has a cure, so that was how i went in search for s solution on how to get cured of HIV AIDS and surprisingly i saw comment on daily news papers where lady testify of how Dr Ade herbal medicine cure her, i was so confused because first i thought that there was no cure but now seeing that someone outside has a cure, i thoughts of it as a scam but something told me to give it a try and when i did he reply me and assure me that me and my husband will be cured once we receive his herbal medicine, that was how he prepared it, and send my herbal medication that me and my husband used that cure me and my husband in Just 2 weeks and we were tested HIV AIDS Negative. All Thanks to the powerful Dr Ade for his help in my life. contact him on his email:Adespelltemple@gmail.com or contact his cell number+2347057375409.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BE CAREFUL HERE MANY OF THE DOCTORS HERE ARE SCAM,MOST TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE THEY ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM.I GOT RIPPED OF THREE THOUSANDS DOLLARS BY 4 CASTERS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS WITH OUR 4 YEARS OLD SON JERRY,, I HAVE PAID OVER $3000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME UNTIL ONE FAITHFUL DAY I GOT IN CONTACT WITH MADAM SOLUTION WHO DID WHAT I CALLED MAGIC BECAUSE I CONTACTED HER ON FRIDAY AND AFTER GIVEN HER MY DETAILS AND $245 FOR THE SPELL CASTING MY WIFE CALLED ME ON SUNDAY AND NOW WE ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN IF YOU NEED SIMILAR HELP THEN CONTACT HER NOW VIA EMAIL AT (magic.lovespel@reincarnate.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. BE CAREFUL HERE MANY OF THE DOCTORS HERE ARE SCAM,MOST TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE THEY ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM.I GOT RIPPED OF THREE THOUSANDS DOLLARS BY 4 CASTERS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS WITH OUR 4 YEARS OLD SON JERRY,, I HAVE PAID OVER $3000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME UNTIL ONE FAITHFUL DAY I GOT IN CONTACT WITH MADAM SOLUTION WHO DID WHAT I CALLED MAGIC BECAUSE I CONTACTED HER ON FRIDAY AND AFTER GIVEN HER MY DETAILS AND $245 FOR THE SPELL CASTING MY WIFE CALLED ME ON SUNDAY AND NOW WE ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN IF YOU NEED SIMILAR HELP THEN CONTACT HER NOW VIA EMAIL AT (magic.lovespel@reincarnate.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. HELLO everybody am from New Zealand I wanna thank the great DR ABOR for curing me from herpes virus and hiv with the help of his herbal medicine am very happy, I never thought I would ever be cured because of the condition the doctor give to me, until a friend of mine direct me to this man called DR ABOR who healed me totally from herpes virus and hiv, he is a good man and he also cast spell, you can reach him with IRABORSPELLHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM
    and he also cure HEPATITIS A B C
    and ANY TYPE OF CANCER, LUPUS, HPV, LOOKING FOR BABY, ERECTION EJACULATION
    and HIV AIDS
    he also cast spell to get your EX BACK
    you can reach him on via IRABORSPELLHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAPP +393512728432

    ReplyDelete
  15. All thanks to Dr Ederaro for curing my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Ederaro to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV of 5 is gone,i have never in my life believed that HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr Ederaro that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email: ( drederarohealinghome@gmail.com ) or +2348158178729....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi everyone, I'm Theo Lance, from Oakdale, Minnesota, USA. I was living with herpes for almost 8 months, i got my first out break two weeks after i was infected, i always felt this hot burning on my skin. I was on the internet searching for a permanent remedy. I saw testimonials of people who has been cured permanently of HSV 1 and 2 by this amazing spell caster name Dr. Okija. I didn't think it was true but i took a chance and contacted him on his email address attached to the testimonials of this people saying good about his herbal healing remedy. Just within 72 hours after receiving his herbal portion, my body felt different, i went for test after 1 week , my herpes was gone. It felt like a miracle i must say thank you so much great one, I will continue to testify of your goodness to the world. You too can contact him today on his email address: dr.okijaspellshrine@hotmail.com. Take a chance today and don't be left out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HERPES CURE SIMPLIFIED
    Hello Everyone, my names is JENNIFER, i m from USA. I want to
    share my testimonies to the general public on how this great man called MUSTAFA
    BUBA cure my herpes. I have been a HERPES patient for over 7 Months
    and i have been in pains until i came across this MAN when i traveled
    to Africa for Business trip who happen to once been a herpes patient, i
    explained every thing to her and she told me that there is this Great Dr
    that helped her to cure her herpes and she gave me his email address for
    me to contact and i did as she instructed. And the man MUSTAFA BUBA told me
    how much to buy the herpes herbal medication and how i will get it,
    which i did. And to my greatest surprise that i took the Herpes herbal
    medicine for just one week and behold i went for a herpes test, for to
    my greatest surprise for the Doctor confirmed me to herpes free and said
    that i no longer have herpes in my system and till now i have never
    felt any pains nor herpes again, so i said i must testify the goodness
    of this man to the general public for if you are there surfing from this
    Herpes problems or any deadly disease or other disease .I will
    advice you to contact him on his working email:( mustafaherbalsolutioncenter@gmail.com) and i assure you that he will help you cure,what ever the disease or spell may be,
    just as he did for me okay he as help five people to cure there disease you can call he on this +2348035841258 THESE ARE THE DISEASES ANS SICKNESS DR MUSTAFA BUBA HAS SOLUTIONS FOR .
    1. HERPES
    2. LASSA FEVER
    3. ZIKA VIRUS
    4. TO GET EX LOVER BACK
    5. LOW SPERM COUNT
    6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    7. EPILEPSY
    8. ASEPSIS
    9. CANCER
    10. PREGNANCY PROBLEM
    11. Menstruation problem
    12. Mites (scabies mites)
    13. Motion sickness
    14. Mouth ulcer
    15. Multiple sclerosis
    16. He can as well cast and remove spell,.,
    I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE THE NEXT TO GIVE TESTIMONY ABOUT THIS GREAT HEALER WHEN YOU CONTACT HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  18. HERPES CURE SIMPLIFIED
    Hello Everyone, my names is JENNIFER, i m from USA. I want to
    share my testimonies to the general public on how this great man called MUSTAFA
    BUBA cure my herpes. I have been a HERPES patient for over 7 Months
    and i have been in pains until i came across this MAN when i traveled
    to Africa for Business trip who happen to once been a herpes patient, i
    explained every thing to her and she told me that there is this Great Dr
    that helped her to cure her herpes and she gave me his email address for
    me to contact and i did as she instructed. And the man MUSTAFA BUBA told me
    how much to buy the herpes herbal medication and how i will get it,
    which i did. And to my greatest surprise that i took the Herpes herbal
    medicine for just one week and behold i went for a herpes test, for to
    my greatest surprise for the Doctor confirmed me to herpes free and said
    that i no longer have herpes in my system and till now i have never
    felt any pains nor herpes again, so i said i must testify the goodness
    of this man to the general public for if you are there surfing from this
    Herpes problems or any deadly disease or other disease .I will
    advice you to contact him on his working email:( mustafaherbalsolutioncenter@gmail.com) and i assure you that he will help you cure,what ever the disease or spell may be,
    just as he did for me okay he as help five people to cure there disease you can call he on this +2348035841258 THESE ARE THE DISEASES ANS SICKNESS DR MUSTAFA BUBA HAS SOLUTIONS FOR .
    1. HERPES
    2. LASSA FEVER
    3. ZIKA VIRUS
    4. TO GET EX LOVER BACK
    5. LOW SPERM COUNT
    6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    7. EPILEPSY
    8. ASEPSIS
    9. CANCER
    10. PREGNANCY PROBLEM
    11. Menstruation problem
    12. Mites (scabies mites)
    13. Motion sickness
    14. Mouth ulcer
    16. He can as well cast and remove spell,.,
    I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE THE NEXT TO GIVE TESTIMONY ABOUT THIS GREAT HEALER WHEN YOU CONTACT HIM.

    ReplyDelete